West Covina Police Department
Meet Our Lieutenants
The West Covina Police Department has organized the City into four service areas, with one lieutenant assigned to each area.
For non-emergencies, Contact the Service Area Lieutenant .
This allows residents to call or email their lieutenant directly so that non-emergency public safety issues or neighborhood concerns are quickly addressed. Continue to use 911 for emergency calls.
Service Area Policing is a more citizen friendly style of policing that provides for the following:
- Increased police accountability to citizens
- Reduced crime
- Improved service to residents and business owners
- Increased citizen satisfaction and communication with the Police Department
- Increased access to city government
- Improved neighborhood quality of life
We are always willing to meet with residents and business owners. You are encouraged to communicate with the lieutenant responsible for your service area via telephone or email.
The West Covina Police Department is committed to working with you to improve the community.