File A Police Report
West Covina Police Department
Online Police Report Filing
Welcome to the West Covina Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency?
- This incident occurred within the West Covina City limits?
- There are no known suspects?
- This did not occur on a state freeway?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered “no” to any of the above questions your report will not be accepted and you need to call the police department at (626) 939-8500 for further direction.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete
- Be given a police report case number
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the West Covina Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
Forgery, Harassing Phones Calls, Identity Theft, Lost Property, Non-Injury Hit and Run, Property Damage, Theft, Theft from a Vehicle / Vehicle Burglary / Vehicle Tampering, Vandalism, and Follow-Up / Supplemental Reports.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on “Select Incident” to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the West Covina Police Department (for emergencies call 9-1-1, and for non-emergent reports call 626-939-8500) to file your report.