It is the position of the West Covina Police Department to have all CCW license application processed through the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. For information regarding the application process contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department by visiting their website at www.LASD.org.
· All retired police officers are required to qualify with their firearms.
· The form must be used for all qualifications regardless of where the range is located.
· We will only accept qualifications that occur at a Law Enforcement Range.
· We will only accept a West Covina Police Department Qualification which can be requested from CCW@wcpd.org
· Failure to qualify annually will result in the revocation of a CCW endorsed ID card.
SUBMIT APPLICABLE FORMS TO CCW@wcpd.org